MARIA BOLAÑOS

MARIA BOLAÑOS shares, "I live in a pretty standard Los Angeles apartment -- built in the 1960's, 600 square feet, one bedroom, one bathroom. A table in my living room serves as the hub of the home, where my husband and I eat, practice art, play board games, etc. It also serves as my main writing desk. I enjoy the large work surface and the soft light in the morning. I like to write while facing my bookshelves; I feel it keeps me focused and motivated.

"My secondary desk is a 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle box on my lap, when I'm in bed. Writing in bed is tough on my posture and my sleep, but so far I haven't succeeded in breaking the habit."







Maria was born in Quezon City, Philippines, and studied writing at the University of California, Berkeley. I currently live in Los Angeles and work as a freelance copywriter.   





Click on images to enlarge.


Comments